ASBESTOS FREE INSULATION
We at PGE ( Pilot Gaskets and Engineers ) are pioneers for providing insulation solutions to our customers when it comes to AsbestosFree alternatives.
Asbestos is a mineral wool used for its insulation purposes. But, through time, we have known that this very material is extremely carcinogenic and had been responsible for deaths of numerous workers throughout history. The microscopic asbestos fibres tend to clog onto the bronchioles inside our lungs and cause cancer, also known as Asbestosis.
PGE India has successfully been able to offer 100% AsbestosFREE Solutions to its customers ensuring better working environment for the workers as well as nearby dwellers.
Traditionally, Asbestos was widely used as a near perfect alternative for insulation in industries. But, nowadays, due to advancements in material science and development of high performance materials, it has been made possible for us to come up far more clever solutions and less harmful Asbestos Free alternatives for insulation.
Asbestos Free Alternatives:
This is the most commonly used insulation fabric being extensively used in the industry. It is considerably inexpensive and has a maximum withstanding temperature of 1200°C.
But it has a basic problem of emitting harmful gases during prolonged exposure to flames and also causes irritation to our skin.
PGE® Graphene Cloth:
We have come up with PGE® Graphene Cloth (the first Fire Safe Solution without any itching or smoke) for Boiler & Welding operation. Our Graphene Cloth is able to handle High Temp (800 Deg C) flame without any breakage or smoke and with zero itching. Our Coloured Insulation Tapes guarantee that you are using 100% AsbestosFREE Solution only.
PGE® Graphene Cloth is our solution for Fire Safety and was developed by us to resolve some of the problems currently customers are facing such as:
- Asbestos Cloth is a health hazard and banned by OHSAS 18001
- Ceramic Cloth and Fiber Glass Cloth is extremely itchy and difficult to use
- Coated Ceramic Cloth is slightly itchy but expensive
- Most of this cloth in roll form is heavy and difficult to carry around the factory premises.
- Ceramic, Fiber Glass and Coated Ceramic also suffer from the problem of Welding Splatter piercing through the cloth itself.
- Ceramic, Fiber Glass and Coated Ceramic all release a dangerous smoke when exposes to fire and flame.
PGE® Graphene Cloth is lightweight, smoke free, non-itch, extremely soft and fabric like, and can handle high temperatures if used in multiple folds.